How do I cancel or put my account on hold?
Here’s all you need to know if you wish to cancel/terminate or put your Wireless Nation account on hold.
Before cancelling your Wireless Nation account
- We provide fast broadband anywhere in NZ and have a diverse range of solutions such as Fibre, DSL, Wireless, and Satellite. If you’re moving house please get in touch with us to see what’s available at your new address – you can score a free month too!
- Some of our plans come with a contract. If the contract term hasn’t finished, there may be early exit fees. You can look up contract end dates (if any) in our customer portal MyHub under Services > Services.
- There’s a 30 days’ notice period on no term plans when you cancel or put your Wireless Nation account on hold. The notice period starts from the day you let us know you want to cancel or put your connection on hold.
Put your account on hold [NZMCA Data & Lifestyle Plans]
While many use the connection in their home as well, you can put the connection on hold and only pay for the months you require. We’ll just need 30 days’ notice when you wish to put it on hold.
How can I shorten the days’ notice required to put it on hold?
Add more flexibility by shortening your on-hold request to 5 working days’ if you meet both of the following:
- your NZMCA Data or Lifestyle connection has been switched on for at least 30 days and
- you are wanting to activate your Wireless Nation home internet connection at the same time (i.e., Fibre or Fixed Wireless), or have an ongoing active home internet connection with us. Get in touch with our team to find out more about our Fibre or Fixed Wireless connections for your home.
Putting your connection on hold is done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Reactivating your account
Reactivating your connection is done the same way by emailing email@example.com. Reactivations generally only take between 3-5 working days.
Closing your account
You can close your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to start your 30 days’ notice period. Please note early exit fees apply if your connection is still in a contract period. You can look up contract end dates (if any) in our customer portal MyHub under Services > Services.