Reliable, Fast, Rural
In Rural Areas.
We specialise in providing internet access anywhere you want it.
Rural Wireless Broadband
Check your coverage
Type in your address slowly and select the correct address from the drop-down options. This will check if your address is in Rural Wireless coverage, and whether you need an antenna on your roof, or only a plug and play modem.
Check if Rural Wireless is available at your address
If you don't get a result, please contact us so we can check your address manually.
Rural Wireless Facts
Rural Wireless provides fast broadband to areas outside the urban copper and fibre networks. It uses long-range fixed wireless towers to provide broadband coverage to homes and businesses within range.
If you are in plug and play coverage, the wireless signal is received straight from the modem, meaning there’s no need for an antenna to be installed on your roof. We make it simple by avoiding the need for an installer saving you valuable time and money. If you find yourself out of ‘PnP’ (Plug and Play) coverage then you will need to have an aerial installed on the roof of your home or business.
4G speeds are usually fast enough to stream Netflix smoothly and use multiple devices connected to the internet at once.
Wireless Towers located accross the country
Product Terms & Setup
- You will need to purchase a powerful 4G Modem for only $329 and you can give us 30 days notice anytime.
Not in a 'PnP' (self-install) coverage area?
- We can ship you an external antenna and a 10m cable for $129.
Need a hand installing the antenna?
- We have a nationwide network of trusted contractors – we can arrange one of them to install the aerial for you for $269 + $1.50 per kilometre for their mileage (standard install).
Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
Yes, you can. Please note, your plan change will only take effect in the following calendar month.
- Standard remote support - Free
- Technician call out - $113.85 + Mileage of $1.50 per km from the nearest technician's base
Early Exit Fee
30 days' notice will need to be given to cancel your connection.
Customers on an older contract plan
The early exit fee is 1/24 of $458.85 for every remaining month on a 24-month contract, plus the value of any promotion offered during signup.
E.g. if you cancel with 5 months remaining on your contract, the early exit fee will be $95.60 (this is 5/24 of $458.85) + the value of any promotion (if offered) during signup.
30 days notice will need to be given on a 24-month term.
- Factors such as network congestion at peak hours and downloads in progress may affect the actual speed
- This is a best efforts residential service and is not to be used for business or re-sale