Covid-19 update from Wireless Nation
Last updated 04/04/2022
Please be aware that our team may be a tad slower in replying to your query as our team members may have to isolate as close contacts or become sick during the Omicron outbreak. Thank you for your patience!
Inquiries and support
- Please check the help section on this website for any queries.
- Utilise self-service options in your online portal MyHub. You can find your login username on your invoices.
- Please do not send multiple inquiries for the same question, this will slow us down.
- Be patient and kind, most of our team will continue working from home and doing everything for you that we can.
Call centre hours
Our team is available to answer queries during our normal call centre hours.
- Monday-Friday: 8am-8pm
- Weekend & Public Holidays: 9am-5.30pm
As always, our engineers will continue to monitor our network 24/7 to ensure all services are running.
Customer Premises Installations
At Wireless Nation, our highest priority has always been to provide a safe environment for our team, customers, suppliers, and visitors.
Customer Walk-ins & Equipment Pick-ups
We recommend using the delivery option during online signup, however, you can visit our Auckland-based office at Level 1, 2 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna.
- Walk-in or pick-up times are between 10 am and 4 pm on weekdays only. It can take two hours to get your order ready for pickup.
Deliveries: we expect that couriers may experience delays over the coming period. Please be patient and use the courier tracking link provided by our team when equipment is shipped out.
Wireless Nation has taken steps to make sure our service to you is not compromised by COVID-19.
Our core network is well set up with redundancy and plenty of headroom for IP transit, both domestically and internationally. In regards to “tails” (the connection from our core network to you, our valued customer) we (like many other ISPs) are reliant on the respective infrastructure owner/provider we buy the “tail” from (Chorus, Enabled Networks, radio tower owners, etc.). We are in correspondence with them to ensure the best possible service delivery.
Being an innovative Kiwi telco, we are well equipped to work remotely if needed and use technology to keep our business operating.
There may sometimes be delays in certain parts of the business such as responding to tickets or sending out equipment. The reasons for this are varying and could be from any one of the following:
- Significantly higher inquiry volume
- Staff might become ill
- Stock and supply chain being delayed with our suppliers
- Delivery times delayed due to courier availability and demand
- Supply partner & wholesaler disruptions due to staffing
The safety and well-being of our team and customers are our priority. We have taken steps to ensure continuity:
- We have given advice to our team about how to protect themselves from contracting Covid-19
- We have increased hygiene and cleaning regime in our office
- Most of our staff continue to work from home
- Most meetings are done virtually, however in-person meetings (if required) will adhere to safe distancing measures and Covid-19 protocols
During these times you can support us by checking frequently asked questions on our website or use our customer portal MyHub for adding data packs, adjusting auto-top ups, looking up data usage, invoices, your account balance or making payments.
We thank you for your continued patience and support.